I tend to be attracted to guys who turn out to be jerks. A friend tried to set me up with a guy but he's too wimpy. Where can I find a good one?

I went on a few dates with a guy who was tall, built and confident. We were at his place, and we were making out and he pushed my shirt up, exposing my back and belly. He started kissing my neck, rubbing my arms, and then feeling my belly skin under my shirt. He ordered me to take my shirt off and as soon as it was over my head he started kissing my belly and one thing led to another. He doesn't pay enough attention to my needs, and he tries to order me around. One time he touched my belly under my shirt and I moved his hand and he sulked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question title and the description seem to be contradicting each other. Could you be clearer please?

What Guys Said 4

• I still don't know what you're looking for after reading something that could have been in 50 shades of grey lol

• just keep looking for what you're attracted too. no matter what you wanna look for specifically it won't work out if you're not attracted to that person for who they are.

• Did you forget to mention more information on the wimpy guy? What makes you say he's wimpy?

• He probably likes how your belly feels if you want to make him happy just let him keep going

What Girls Said 0