What should I do? Should I cut the ties?

This guy I met on tinder, we had an amazing time, we went out on dates after 2 months he finally told me that he's not looking for a relationship but we kept our friendship. Lately he's been asking me about sending some nudes and "teasers" on snapchat. I went along with it using pictures from the internet... I know its bad. Now he wants me to come over to his house today. Should i shut him off once I get there and cut the ties, or just stop replying

• meet up with him, and shut him off, and cut the ties
  • just stop responding.

Most Helpful Girl

• All he wants is to hook up. Nothing you do will change that. And going over there will be a waste of time with someone who isn't interest in committing to you. Go back to Tinder and find someone worth while. Actually, Ok Cupid is better cause you can read a person's profile and they can put SO much more on there so you actually get an idea of who the person is instead of simply deciding if they're hot or not.

What Guys Said 2

• Cut the ties.

• What do you think you should do?

What Girls Said 2

• Are you willing to be his poke cushion but not good enough to be in a relationship with? I'd have told him to take a flying leap off a bridge myself when he asked for nudes.

• Tell him to find someone else who is comfertable with it