What should I do? Should I cut the ties?

This guy I met on tinder, we had an amazing time, we went out on dates after 2 months he finally told me that he's not looking for a relationship but we kept our friendship. Lately he's been asking me about sending some nudes and "teasers" on snapchat. I went along with it using pictures from the internet... I know its bad. Now he wants me to come over to his house today. Should i shut him off once I get there and cut the ties, or just stop replying

• meet up with him, and shut him off, and cut the ties
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • just stop responding.
    100% (8)100% (5)100% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• All he wants is to hook up. Nothing you do will change that. And going over there will be a waste of time with someone who isn't interest in committing to you. Go back to Tinder and find someone worth while. Actually, Ok Cupid is better cause you can read a person's profile and they can put SO much more on there so you actually get an idea of who the person is instead of simply deciding if they're hot or not.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Cut the ties.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think you should do?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Are you willing to be his poke cushion but not good enough to be in a relationship with? I'd have told him to take a flying leap off a bridge myself when he asked for nudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to find someone else who is comfertable with it

0|0
    0|0