How often do you see your bf/gf?

How often do you see your bf/gf? And do you wish it was more often or less often?

Most Helpful Girl

• We try to see each other as much as possible, which most often is 1-2 days a week. We live an hour apart and are both very busy during the week. I wish it'd be more often, and we're planning on moving together soon :)

What Girls Said 4

• We live 2 blocks away so we try to see each other as much as possible. Most weeks we see each other every day, at least 15 minutes per day while walking her dog. If we're too busy, we still try to hang out at least 3 days or something haha. I wish it was more often.

• I meet my boyfriend every Saturdays at my granny's place... I can't meet him another place as its dangerous for me, as my dad is hot tempered... there's only my mum and her family how know about us... I hope when I be finally 18 next year to be able to go out with him... We are 5 years together and I would like to spend my nights and days with him...

• Two to four times a week. We work together so I see him a lot. I enjoy his company so I wouldn't mind seeing him everyday

• He lives in another country, so very rarely. I wish I could see him everyday, but I can't.

• Wow!! Which countries are you guys in?

• Aww! I'm sorry :( do you talk often? How did you guys meet or come to be so far apart, geographically speaking

• We talk every day and Skype now and then. It's super lame but we came in contact through 9gag he he he and started talking and then skyping and then I visited him in Germany (a bit reckless, perhaps, but it worked out great).

What Guys Said 2

• Haven't dated in over 4 years now. When I was in a relationship, it was usually once or twice per week. I guess it was quite appropriate.

• I've been with my current girlfriend for about 7 months, and we sleep over together about five nights per week. We usually hang out after work and on our days off.

• Wow cool! What do you guys do for work? I wish I had more time to hang out after work