My boyfriend is shorter than me?

He always say's i can't believe your taller than me and its really annoying and then today he said im probably going to grow more and stuff like that does this mean he doesn't like my height

He is also turning 27 this year and i dont think he will grow any more? and he is very very skinny

Most Helpful Guy

• if he feels insecure about his height then why he's still with you? hope he's not one of those guys who doesn't want his gf to wear heels because she'd dwarf him

What Guys Said 2

• This means he'd like to be taller. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you, he just has a problem in accepting his height in comparasion to yours.

• Well if he is 27 he will definitely not grow anymore, they say the peak of human health is 25, after that it's downhill. But i think you probably made a typo, if he is 17 he could still grow, some guys are just later with that kinda stuff. But it's probably more about him feeling too short rather than you being too long.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl a lot of guys get discouraged about height but the fact that he loves you for you he closed his eyes on the fact that he is shorter. But he just wants to be taller to like reach things for you or while hugging he could lean down instead of up. Don't feel bad about it he will grow taller i promise

• He may be a bit bothered by the height difference.