Would you date a girl if you knew she self harms?

say no body knew she did, it was a well hidden secret. and then you found out. would you help her? encourage her? break up with her? thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends, if I'm already dating this girl and I found out then, I would try to help her deal with her problems in a healthier way if possible. If I don't really know her that well but she is a potential love interest that might scare me off to be honest.

What Guys Said 2

• I would be a terrible person if I left her like that. I'd definitely help her.

• thanks for your opinion :)

• Should be in her past, not her present

What Girls Said 1

• You know I personally self harm too and my boyfriend is fine with it and he always trying to help me as much as he can so don't be embarrassed to tell people you love about it cuz they will always help you. I dont know why you doing it but im sure there's a story behind it but in my opinion he should help you not leave you