Stories of when you realized you were in love?

Title says it all. Just want to hear some stories!!! Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so you wanted a story ill tell you the one from my first gf ever... We met in italy she was german and i was belgian. We only saw eachother 2ce and then i had to go back home. We exchanged email adresses and phone numbers though. And i just couldnt get her out of my head. So we emailed a lot chated on ICQ and phoned back then really expensive. Then i just admitted i had feelings for her and she said she felt the same way. Then we started visiting eachother etc.

And the realisation didn't come from 1 day to the next it just grew. And you feel it grow.

What Girls Said 11

• When a friend had too much to drink at a party one night. I cut my night short and made sure he got home, As he was walking down the side walk he all of a sudden darted into the street. Luckily no one was on the road in the middle of the night, but the fear and anger in that moment of something possibly happening to him made me realize how much I cared. Once I got him home it was a struggle to get him to go to bed especially because other drunk friends were encouraging him to keep partying. He hates to be taken care of but he let me do so that night even while still fighting off everyone else. That's always meant a lot to me and when I realized I loved him.
    I realized I wanted to be with him forever when we went to lunch together as friends the first time, about a year after the other night I described. We lost track of time just talking about a million different things and I left there knowing that was it, he is the only one I want to share my life with. That it wouldn't be right then or anytime soon but one day. Others have come and gone from my life over the years, but I always find my way back to that man and our relationship grows stronger every day.

• I think I started falling in love after our first real kiss, not the little peck I have him. I was so happy. Eventually, my love grew stronger and stronger as I got to know him. We're still together, two years on. :)

I don't think you can fall in love in its entirety in a split second, it's an ongoing process.

• I bit him, and he tasted so good. So succulent, so mouthwatering. He didn't even have to try.

Best hamburger I've ever had.

• I met my boyfriend (fiancĂ©e come next year XD) when I changed schools in year 4 thanks to horrendous bullying incidents at my old one. He was the first person in a long time from my age group to be kind to me, so I really opened up to him and looking back acted like a puppy around him. (Still do.) He protected me and was my friend and I developed a crush on him. It was waved off as a childhood victim-saviour crush but it didn't go away. Time skip 2 years he had a crush on me (silly boy said nothing of course, skip to 7 years and we were dating and time skip 8 we're getting engaged on his birthday next year :)

And neither of us could be happier~

• My ex and I recently broke up, he was moving away to work in the oil industry and I was moving away for school. He was planning on giving up the job that he had lined up to be with me, I didn't want that and so I ended it. I knew I loved him, but it wasn't until I laid down with someone else that it really hit me. We talk now, we plan on getting back together when I finish up school. But its funny you really don't know what you had until its gone.

• the first time he came up to me in my first year of college and asked "hey do you know the answer to this question?" i'd had my eye on him for about a month and so did he and I never thought he was going to come up to me. I fell in love with him almost immediately and he was also my first heart break.

• I've never been in love, all my relationships have been failures. i dont think i ever will :(

• Dont worry too much about it. I've only been in love 2ce and im 28 it doesn't happen all the time.
      It will happen though.

• Series of moments... that was a single laughter... and that was a wrong call in letter and spirit..

• I don't actually realize until he kiss or touch some other girl.. Damn that hurts :D

• I knew this guy that used to go to high school with me, I never laid eyes on him as I felt like he wasn't my type, I kept in contact with him on social media, I started liking his pics and one day he invited me to go to dinner, I didn't want to go but I just went because I didn't want to act mean, after hanging around with him i found out he wasn't bad at all, he had a nice personality, we kept as friends and little by little started falling for him, one day after going out on a date he kissed me all of the sudden, I knew we were made for each other, I started falling in love because his his actions, would bring me coffee, roses, present to work, it was awesome, till now I been so in love with him..💕

What Guys Said 11

• I was sitting alone under a tree at school people watching (one of my favorite things to do)
    She walked up to me and invited me to sit with her and her friend. I didn't get a good look at her face until I sat down across the table she was sitting at. my mind was officially blown, she was a toal hottie.

Everything stopped for me, I didn't hear her introduce herself and I didn't hear her ask me my name. needless to say it was the worst Possible introduction ever and I didn't know her name for a month.
    But yeah, love at first sight dawg.

• What is love? Baby don't hurt me

• When I realized that no matter what kind of pain or frustration our arguments cause, the feeling I get when we aren't arguing is 100% worth it.

• We where watching a movie and she cuddled up to me and out hearts beat in sync. We started freaking out after that "is there something wrong with your heart? Its beating out of your chest!" Lmao

• Oh, I've never really been in love before. Is that a bad thing? Or is it normal?

• I saw my computer behind a window one day. Then I realized she was the person I wanted to marry.

• Love is real
    answerm ien

• My pencil fell down in class, She bent over to sweep it up and lo and behold, I had a boner.

• When she was sick I felt I love her

• My first was the weirdest one. Seeing a person's name on Facebook that I had heard of started attracting me, especially after people were saying she's hot. Eventually it turned into a gut feeling that I liked her and once I started talking with her it got better. Turned into friendzone though. The second was when I was still getting over the first and one day I looked at a girl I was friends with, and she felt different and I had realized I had fallen for her. She fell for me after so it worked out.

• I laid eyes on her and BAM! Infatuation. After several months of dating that infatuation combined with her awesomeness made me decide to say it. It was kind of seamless though, there wasn't a moment of realization, just a sort of steady growth of appreciation for elements of her character.