What makes you fall in love?

What is it about that person that makes you love him/her? I'll probably see different answers but always wonder how one falls in love with another.

Funny thing is, I've dated, been in realstionships, but never was in love. Had sex though...

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• First things first, sex isn't always love. I'm a virgin (eh... Still a teenager) but when I think about the guys I like, I don't think about what could happen, but what has happened. What nice things they have done or the fuzzy way they have made me feel. I would fall in love with a guy who could joke around with me, talk to me easily, and overall be really nice and care about me. Even simple stuff, like if he texted me good morning and goodnight, gave me a quick kiss when he first saw me in the morning, or (lol) sent me the funniest things he saw on vine or ifunny. Those little things can really add up to have a big effect. So that's my answer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't even know why I love him, I just do. Every little thing he does like smile, texts, his hugs, etc.. Just makes me love him even more :')

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been in love once and trust me i have no idea why him

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1