Does a guy with no female friends, over 21, never even touched a woman before raise red flags for women?

Would it make you wonder why he's in that situation?

• Yes, red flag
  • Not at all

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on why.

• What kind of reasons would put you off?

• So is telling a girl this straight away more likely to put her at ease rather than just talking to her either shaking and feeling awkward or keeping a straight face to try and hide it?

• Yeah.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I would wonder if he had social anxiety or never learned how to interact with women. I kind of wouldn't want to be his lab rat for that.

• Yes. So is a guy like that doomed for life?

• Nah not necessarily he just has to find someone with the patience to be his "first experience".

• lol. I think most women wouldn't want to be his lab rat.

• What do you mean never touched? Literally or figuratively? Because there's a difference!

• Both.

• What if I've just never gotten close enough to a woman to be able to touch her.

• I would be like woah really? I would rather have a guy that has never left with slept with a nother girl. But I wouldn't have a problem with it has ling as I knew that if we got married he would, you know, sleep with me and feel passionate toward me

What Guys Said 1

• They might suspect there's something wrong with that candy.