I like two guys. What should I do?

So there's these two guys I like. They both like me. One is a better person but he is kinda boring. One is a bad boy, but is more interesting and flirts more. I'm not really sure who to choose. The nicer guy I've liked for longer but he also was planning to ask me out weeks ago but still hasn't yet and I'm tired of waiting. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably won't truly know who you like more until you get to know them on a deeper level. Go for the nice guy. He's probably afraid to ask you out so if you approach him first he'd be so happy. And he'd probably treat you better. If things don't work out the bad boy will probably still be around.

What Guys Said 3

• Whoever makes you happy

• Do something similar to this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_fv368faeg

• The nice guy. If you go for the other jerk i dont want you bitching or asking questions on why he left you or played you. Just tell the nice guy to grow some balls and ask you out cos ur tired if waiting

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely the bad boy

• Flip a coin, have one guy heads, the other tails. you'll know who you'll really want when the coin is in the air.