Is it wrong to just want to have casual sex and nothing else?

I'm 24 and I've not been able to stay 100% faithful in the relationshsips I've been in. I dated a girl for 3 years. I was her first but soon as we got serious I starting losing interest. I only find myself being attractive to the power I have over women, not the woman herself. I've lost count of the women I slept it. I guess it's because my dad taught me thats how real men are since he's always been a bachelor. Is it wrong that I never want to get married. Just have flings the rest of my sexual active life?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but it'd be nice to inform the ladies who fancy you of what your interested in from the beginning.. I know men who aren't interested in commitment and he said he likes to watch woman try and change him. He's a flatmate of mine and believe me woman still flock toward him. Just practice safe sex.. My mate would be devastated to feel trapped in case of an oops. He's truly happy lovin all the ladies as he puts it.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, it seems like you think it's wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• i wouldn't say its wrong, but if it feels wrong why do it. just ask yourself that
    if it feels right then keep on rollin. dont do something that makes you unhappy