Who in your opinion has it better in the dating game and why?

This is just a question That's all it is, its not a question to rant about getting dealt a bad hand blah blah. So who in your opinion has it better? If you can actually be honest , who has it better? We don't live in a perfect world so we will never have full equality in anything... So who has it better? Is it guys? Is it girls?

Thanks for commenting

Most Helpful Girl

• I think woman have it better. We are the ones who decide whom we are going to be with. Guys basically have to put up with our shit if they want us. We are normally good tempered, good hearted and generally have the best in mind for a relationship, however, some of us are bitches all they way around and treat men like they are cow dung. I don't think its right but it does happen. Especially if the woman considers herself a bombshell and thinks she can get any man she wants. Men have to be patient to get in the eyesight of the right woman. The one who will love and cherish him for who he is and what he represents.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• in my opinion women have it better. Men are the ones expected to do most of the "work" on the first/s date/s.
    Thankfully things are starting to change, but most women do still want men to take the initiative in most of the stuff.

• Girls! Holy fucking shit, girls by far have it better. They don't have to do shit, they just sit there and let guys beg for a date.

• In the dating game *pretty* girls, in general life *rich* guys.

• I say guys because they usually decide who to go after, women are at the mercy of who approaches them.

• Guys have it better in the dating game. But most guys would rather have it better in the One Night Stand game.
    Girls have it better/easier in the one night stand game. But most girls would rather have it better in the Dating game.

• Here we go with the politically correct answers.

• Fuck you you prick. I'm as unpolitical as you can get, without being a total asshole to everyone.

This just happens to be the truth.