So at 23 should I give up on finding a girlfriend?

This is speaking from a good point because a lot of people are already in a relationship by that age and are looking at marriage. at least the people I'm around did it that way. But I really never had luck with the ladies like I put myself out there no girls ever talk to me if they do its strictly friends. Abd I'm the type of person that spends a lot of time and energy focusing on this and really its exhausting and I'm ready to say fuck it I can be happy without a relationship and it gives me more opportunities to do things single that you can't in a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Um no because you're just 23, still young and still have time to find someone like stop playing the victim. I don't mean to sound rude but come on you are not 80 and alone or something.

What Girls Said 6

• I say focus on you. There's tons of time for a relationship. I didn't start looking for marriage material until I was almost 24, and that was just because I was so tired of the hooking up drama. But you should be able to be happy with you. A relationship isn't the key to self happiness. I understand where you're coming from, I've been there myself and it's a tough place to be in.

• Never give up on love but also don't stress about it. Trust me love will happen when you least expect it (:

• U wouldn't even gimme a chance if i tryna get @ cha >.>

• Trust me you never know but if I wasn't talking to someone right now I probably would.

• That sumone is meh right now x)
      Will sumthing sprout from here on out betweeb us hunny :3

• I don't think that twenty-three is old enough to say that it's too late. Just live however makes you happy, and stay open-minded to the possibility of a relationship.

• Dude you post so many questions on here that scream insecure! Just chill!

• I'm insecure because I'm ugly

• This isn't just assumption I have actually been called repulsive

• Whoever said that was just a hater. Ignore them. Always. Get some confidence and stop asking these dumb questions.

• Let it find you don't search for it

• Focus on your happiness, your family, your friends, hobbies, school/work. Whatever it is that you do. Don't make finding a relationship a priority right now. But don't say fuck it either. Never give up on love. It will happen, just don't put so much pressure on yourself to find it right away. (By the way, I was 26 when I got involved in my first serious relationship so don't worry. There doesn't need to be an age limit on these things).

• I have very little family left so maybe focusing on my career is the better route

What Guys Said 11

• Relationships come when you focus on your own life and bettering yourself. Women want a guy that has it all together. They want to be part of your life, not the center of it (reasonable women anyway). I'd recommend not worrying about it and just do your thing. It'll come.

• At 23 I think it is too young to give up but I am 32 and have never had a girlfriend. Most girls just treat me like I am the scum of the earth. That is what I get because I am the ugliest guy on the planet. So I have pretty much given up on relationships and I don't think I ever ever ever want to get married. Love is just a game, a joke and a trap.

• See I'm the same way women don't even act like I exist cause I'm so ugly

• Yep I know the feeling. I even get treated so terribly by women.

• No way, mate. Never ever give up. Buddy, in that time you give up Ms Right can come on up and walk on by and you would have missed your chance, all it takes is a split second. Keep it going, mate, you never know, she may just be just round the corner :) Good luck Champ, I wish you all the best

• Dude wait until you're 27 and every single one of your friends are engaged, married or expecting. Yet you're still there like 'fuck, wheres the next party?'.
    I've been single since I was 23. I haven't expected love to come to me, nor has it come.
    That whole, when you least expect it thing is crap. Thats just makes you sit back while all the go-getters are getting their girls. Go out and get it, dont wait for it.

• i'm 23 too, never havea gf... but never tried finding one actually.

being in a relationship isn't everything. if you can't find one it's not the end of the world you know...

• Why not join the Ameri Corp or the Marines or the Navy?
    Those kind of eye opening world seeing experiences are best for people who aren't tied down by family.

• Your constant thirst is what scares women away. Not to mention you're inability to take hints.

You need a testosterone boost brah.

• What do you mean inability to take hints

• your past questions have shown that they have but you simply weren't able to pick up on it, as determine by gag users.

• Every thing I pointed out as a possible sign people on here said I was over analyzing it and she was just being friendly

• Shoot I've seen people in their 80s get together its never to late.

• Maybe in the future I'll hit chu up and we can go to strip clubz brotha 😎

• An Asian and a Black guy together in the strip club won't get any love.

• @ihav2fart don't vorry, I got us cover. I got the Bling Bling wif meh 😎

• Are you kidding me? This is when the search should begin

• well you are 23, that is quite young sitll