I think he's interested in me, but he won't text back?

I'm dating this guy, he's really sweet and nice, and we have been on like 4 dates in a week, and he's just asked me out on another.

but lately he hasn't been texting me very much. he told me he would text me in the morning after telling me he was to tired to talk that night before (he was very busy that day) but never texted me in the morning, although he liked a few photos of me on instagram.

i would think he was interested in me because he's asked me on another date but, he's so confusing.

haalp x

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is just another case of guys-suck-at-texting. I've been in your exact situation so many times and when I bring it up eventually like, "hey, what happened? you never texted me this morning". Usually he's like "what? I was waiting for you to text me." with genuine confusion. Cue eye roll.

Just wait a bit and then text him. If you're comfortable enough, you can even bring it up teasingly. Or you can just wait until he texts you. It will happen eventually. Don't worry about his commitment to you, if he's asking you out on dates, that's a good sign.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't be worried. Clearly he is interested and has already set up another date to see YOU! He may just have just been running late that morning or maybe he is not a huge texter. Did he text you later in the day? If he continues to say he will text you and doesn't I suppose you could always ask him about it. Though it is very early it seems in your stage of knowing him so I wouldn't be too pushy. Just relax I'm sure all is well

What Girls Said 2

• When you say dating, as in seeing each other or actually boyfriend and girlfriend? How is that confusing? You just answered the question yourself that he was busy and tired, put yourself in his shoes, because if he was complaining about you not texting him that much but you were clearly tired and busy, you would think thats clingy and unnecessary.

• He's got another woman..