Why can't I get over this guy whose bad for me?

I honestly can't get over this guy whose bad for me. I want to be in his life and I want him to be in mine. I want to get to know him but it seems like he wants nothing to do with me :\ what do I do? Why do I still have hope of a possible relationship with him? It seems like I'm fantasizing about him and I won't allow myself to stop or let go? What must I do? Any advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the same boat... I've tried not talking to him for a while. Stopped talking to him on Thanksgiving. Reinitiated contact on New Years Eve. I was drunk and said a lot of things I shouldn't have. But after that conversation, things seemed to get better. He was supposed to come visit me this week but (Shocker!) I haven't heard from him. I know it's hard. I've been there more than once. But whenever I finally decide to stop going to him, things seem to change for the better. Sometimes it lasts. Other times it doesn't. It's worked twice before. This is my third time... I have a type it seems. *sigh* -_-

• Yes I definitely am in the same boat as you lol I keep trying to get him off my mind as well but I find ways to remind myself of him and think about him but he honestly ignores me to :\ it sucks. I don't really want to date much anymore just wish a good guy came to me.

• Hmm... That's tough. I've been in that situation and years later, me and that guy are just friends now. Which I'm happy about. Some times some people aren't meant to be in our lives. Show him that if he's going to act that way than you don't need him! As hard as it is, it's something you need to do. Guys are attracted to happy girls and girls that tend to smile more. Maybe if he sees you putting yourself out there and not hanging all over him, it might make him see that you don't need him to be happy and it could trigger something in him. If not, during this process, you might meet a new guy! It could happen!

• Thanks I'm trying not to let my heart think too much about it. Because it just bugs me lol or saddens me I guess. But ya I'm just gonna try to move on and meet new people hope it works :\ lol