Did he really record us?

Guy I used to hook up with moved outta state & and about 2 weeks before he was about to visit he called me saying how he was gonna record us having sex & how he was gonna use it as randsome so he could be "GET ON YOUR KNEES!" He plays a lot so i didn't believe it and forgot all about it. Then when he came i was walking to his house and txted him i was near he came outside looking at me from a distance then he RAN back inside SUPER quick. I noticed he was smiling and seemed happy/giggly about something before we had sex. We went in the shower bc i was on my period but i wasn't bleeding so we had sex in his living room because supposedly his mom threw out his bed. I noticed he was being a p*rnstar and some positions made me feel like a sl*t. We kept taking breaks from sex and going in the shower i was just like wtf. And at one point he while we were naked he was looking out the window & said his friend might have stopped by. Then after i was about to leave i heard him say to his friend on the phone "coukd u hear amber?" Is it possible the friend came in and turned on the cameras while we went in the shower or what? How do u think they recorded us?

• yes
  • no
He cut me off after
Also recently I saw one of friends at a party and he kept staring me ! Even my friend noticed it. He was playing pong then after he did something he would stare me down and i would have to look away (awkward) his friend has only seen me twice but it wasn't the friend that "recorded" it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly appears that way from your description.

What Guys Said 5

• Yup definitely seems possible

• Start searching the internet... There's a high chance that he recorded it.

• Expect the worst - he did (from the old saying, "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst")

• Well everything you said kinda says he did. You shoulda notice the signs.

• Of course he did. The visiting friend probably didn't even drop by, but would have made a useful scapegoat if you had discovered the recordings.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow...
    It seems possible.
    If he does get in contact with you, ask him that question and don't have sex with him again.

• It sounds like he did. Keep tabs on this guy even if you dont talk anymore. Some people say a lot of incriminating stuff on social media.

• 12 year olds shouldn't be fucking. I can tell you're 12 based on the fact that because your lover decided to try some exotic positions with you, it made you feel "slutty". What the actual FUCK? "oooh eew he's a p*rnstar cuz he can fuk good annn i feel leik a slut cuz he did me upsidedown bawww!!11 did he recurrddd me"

It's also disgusting that you fucked right after "bleeding", because after that period your pussy still stinks and you get brown discharge.

Fucking noob.
    Grow up, then shag.

• Damn sprout you must be a shut in cos some of the best sex ever is during / after a period unless you don't want to earn red wings. Not everyone on this earth is as knowledgeable as others. Give the girl a break. Oh and yes you better be over 18 and be an adult about fuking before you screw your life up!

• Actually no I don't get brown discharge at the end of my cycle so am neither dense nor uneducated as you assume the rest of the world to be. My period quite simply stops! If I have break through bleeding or ovulation then yes I can spot brown during the no flow days of my cycle. Perhaps you aren't the epitome of knowledge in human body functions. I at this point find the asker heads & tails more mature than yourself based on the amount of information given within this post.

• @GingerBiscuits Well, technically it wouldn't be "information" if it were wrong, now would it? I didn't just base the brown issue off myself, but many other women. It's a common thing. Just by the while way this mentally deficient idiot types, you can tell they're too immature to be shagging any old guy. I guess if my lover decides to fuck me sideways, he must be a p*rnstar , and I must be a slut! Oh no!

• @sprouty lmaooo she did not say it was her bf she said it was a "Guy". How dare u call someone stupid when u cannot even read right. Kill yourself dumb thot !!!