How to make someone love you?

I have a bestfriend that I have loved for years, he's perfect in fact he was the majority of my firsts. However we fell into just being friends cause we were always there for each other and instead of being friends with benefits we eventually just became friends who fooled around on occassion, well really it turned into me just going down on him. I've watch him date other girls and he always has stories of new conquests but he always comes back to me. He said he sees us as bestfriends and it would be weird to change things. But I want him to see me as more how do I do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've been friend zoned. The problem is that you're always going to be there when he gets out of a relationship. He knows he can count on you for help.

You need to sit down with him and have a heart to heart conversation with the guy. You need to tell him how you feel. He'll probably be thinking that if he f's up this relationship with you, who can he turn to then? He values you more as a friend than as a relationship prospect. You need to reassure him that if things go south with you; you'll always have a friend. You can also reassure him that you know him more that any other girl out there besides his mother (brownie points for you)😃

• Thank you :) I just don't know how to approach it I mean I told him my feelings but he sees me as a bestfriend

What Guys Said 6

• shoot a poison arrow to his... ass :-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9mJuqBipE0

you cannot force people to love you you know... :-)

• I know I just want him to, no one even compares to him I can't see myself wanting anyone else

• You just can't make someone love you. But I suggest you to think about something you can do that will make him keep thinking about you. What? I don't know, you do know him and must know something.

• Well he is into really fit girls so I've been going to the gym two hours everyday

• Yeah, it can be a good idea.

• You can't.

You can sustain love. You can't create it.

• you can't 'make' someone love you, it just has to happen.

• Love is automatic... U can't make someone love u..

• You cannot make someone love you.

What Girls Said 2

• Love is not a magical thing it is but a choice.
    When he choses to!

• You be yourself. If they don't love you for that then you don't want them.