Would you ever date a fat girl?

I mean really fat. not curvy or overweight just plain fat..

• Yes - It's my preference
  • No - Not what I'm attracted to
  • Maybe - Depends on how well we get along
  • Never!
yeah. overweight, almost obese, obese

Most Helpful Girl

• Plenty of guys will date a fat girl, it's a different question askin how many guys will PUBLICLY date a fat girl..

Whatever though, plenty of guys do both. :)

What Guys Said 19

• I wouldn't. I find plenty of heavier girls attractive, but I'm big into fitness, so I expect my significant other to be fit and healthy as well.

• really fat as in obese? since you said not overweight.

• I dated a fat girl a few years back. She was really kind and sweet. Plus she was really pretty in my opinion. We broke up because she was moving back to Sweden. We were both living in Japan at the time. Im pretty sure she's engaged/married by now. Anyway people are like movies, there's a genre for everyone.

• I'd rather date a fat girl than one who weighs 25 kg... But photos would be usefull to understand what exactly you're talking about

• I like my girls bbw - Drake

• I simply couldn't be attracted to a "fat" person, I like girls who are fit and I find unfit people really unattractive. That's just my preference though.

• Except for emphasis, there is no difference between "no" and "never"

• I did.. I have. thats all I will date

• Sure why not.

• As long as she wasn't obese.

• No my dick Will not sustain overloading... It will break.. Haven't done insurance of it yet...:/

• I could never do it. I'd be living a lie.

• Not my preference, but I have went out with someone who was almost obese.

• I don't think so.

• yeah it depends

• Well personally no...

• I have. It didn't last. She was miserable and insecure a lot of the time.

• until now i only talked to one 'fat' girl online through an online dating site. i ended up not meeting her, not because she was fat, but because she had soooo low self esteem, it was crazy. i mean, i already am a guy that is shy, introverted and a bit depressed. and when talking to her i felt she was just sucking me into this dark hole, that takes all the good emotions out lol it was really really weird.
    but all this to say, if the girl is overall happy, or at least is trying to look like it a bit i would have absolutely no problem! if its one that always feels so down that she could drag me down with her, i couldnt!
    even though i am shy, introverted and depressed, i always try to come out of my shell a bit when talking to a girl, because i want her to see the happy and fun me haha

• Maybe. I am not shallow.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm considered obese by medical standards buy I feel like I'm just curvy I'm a size 13 in pants and I still get hit on. I think everyone has there type. I have dated chubby fit skinny over weight to me if you can make me laugh and there is an attraction that's what works for me. But once in a relationship if their health worsened because of the weight I'd be worried and want them to get healthy

• I wish people would say yes, but sadly I think it will be mostly hateful and rude comments.
    I wouldn't care, given that I was a lesbian of course.