Do American/European guys like Indians?

I'll be going to New York in August, and was wondering if it was possible for me to start dating there?

Do they like Indian girls? My parents aren't uptight, and they're totally chill with interracial dating, so ideology and culture wouldn't be a problem here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone likes something different. You can't look at an entire nation and say "They like X ethnicity." Some American guys like white girls and Asian girls, some American guys like black girls and Latina girls, some American guys like any ethnicity. It is wide and varied. Personally, I haven't dated any Indian girls, because I know so little about their culture and because the accent is sometimes difficult to understand, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't if I met a girl I liked who happened to be from India.

Americans like foreigners. They are exotic. However, there is also a prejudice over here against Indians, because they always seem to be at the end of a tech support line and it is almost impossible to understand the accent over the phone. So, some will like you and some won't.

Hope I helped.

What Guys Said 9

• Hot is hot. Ugly is ugly.
    Race isn't a factor.

• honestly, if you're attractive then being Indian doesn't matter. physical appeal overwrites nationality for most guys.

• Yes do they like indian chicks. Ofcourse some won't. Girls generally don't face problem in such matters. Guys will find it hot whatever is hot.

• Some will and some won't.

• I'm European and I wouldn't mind dating an Indian girl as long as I liked her.

• Some will like u n some will avoid u...

• yeah sure if u r hot

• No.. I never like them

• I would be down AF but in my experience, Indians houses smell :/

What Girls Said 0