I moved away... does my boyfriend care?

Okay so my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 years since 9th grade high school. I am a 19 year old college student but don't live on campus and he is also 19 and he works. We used to work in the same town so after work I would go see him and hang out before I went back home. About a month ago I moved to a bigger city and about a hour away from him. He hasn't come and seen me at all. I go to see him on the weekends or whenever I can but when I ask him to come see me at the new house when he's not working, he always makes up an excuse. I love him and everything and I told him many times that this relationship is not going to work if i keep putting all the work. I go see him, I even drive him places and pay for everything even when he has money and when we go out and he pays he's always complains about spending money. It feels like I'm doing all the work and he just doesn't care. Should I break up with him? Should I let more time pass and see where it goes? I just don't know what to do.. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Same with most hs relationships, it's at its end. Break up.

What Guys Said 1

• Just stop right there. You drive him everywhere? Are you his taxi? You know what to do... you live your life and not worry about his. It was good while it lasted and that's it, now be free and have fun with your life

What Girls Said 1

• U shld stop seeing him or texting him for a while to see his reaction. if its still the same simply Then dump him