A really confusing situation! Please help?

What should I do or say if a really cool man I respect a lot and is around 20 years older than me tells me that he likes me as a girfriend? And I like him as a succeeded person I pretty much respect! And I don't want to hurt him!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So just be like 'Well, I'm flattered. But I think we're just at too different stages in our lives to be compatible with eachother as anything more than friends'

1|1
    0|0
    • What she said.

• Show All
    • Noo, it's better too be honest with him now instead of leading him on :)

• Thanks for MHO :)

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• say you're just friends. holy shit though what does this guy expect.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sooo damn confused I don't know I wonna die..

• *slaaaaap
    Say bye and leave... Wtf? Your not even 18 yet. He is a f*** pervert.

0|0
    0|0
    • No.. He isn't :D.. I hope.. but it really sounds like that..

What Girls Said 2

• Considering your age is under 18, a guy 20 years older than you needs to be looking elsewhere. He's a big boy, if letting him down easy isn't working then tell him flat out you're not interested and he needs to back off.

0|0
    0|0
  • U shld straight away tell him the truth ! Wot r u waiting for to fuck u and then gonna tell him..

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I told him that won't led to anything so..

• Show All
    • No he doesn't have wife.. and yes that's the bad thing.. We don't know each other very well but he told me such things... I am very surprised and disappointed. Whatever.. I think that he understood me so.. Thank you veery much about the advice!

• Ur too pretty may be thts y he is getting attracted ;-) well thts good u told him to maintain distance