Would you date someone who works 3 jobs aka workaholic?

Would you date someone who worked 3-4 jobs and could only see you once or twice a week. If they treated yiu super well and you liked them?

• yes
    56% (5)43% (3)50% (8)Vote
  • no
    44% (4)57% (4)50% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• What is the reason for working so much?

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need 3-4 jobs if you've got one good one, but I respect the struggle. This is a case by case basis sort of thing. I'd have to think she was pretty special.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not unless she's self-employed with at least two of them. Working for someone else is such a drag.

I can barely work one job for someone else and not lose my mind, but I could work on a million projects by myself and never be stressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I mean what's the pint of a relationship if she is gonna be busy all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. It would be idiotic to enforce a woman not to continue her career.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would respect their work ethic.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My fiance was like that when we first got together. He was grinding heavy for his little coins and I barely saw him 2-3 times a month and it was hard but here we are 4 years later engaged.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, i do...
    I work my main job, do photography and dog training on the side :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I would be too worried that they were over working themselves. I wouldn't want someone I'm in a relationship with working 3-4 jobs. LOL the struggle would have to be real. Not because he would be a workaholic, but because I would be concerned.

0|0
    0|0