Would you date someone who works 3 jobs aka workaholic?

Would you date someone who worked 3-4 jobs and could only see you once or twice a week. If they treated yiu super well and you liked them?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• What is the reason for working so much?

• You don't need 3-4 jobs if you've got one good one, but I respect the struggle. This is a case by case basis sort of thing. I'd have to think she was pretty special.

• Not unless she's self-employed with at least two of them. Working for someone else is such a drag.

I can barely work one job for someone else and not lose my mind, but I could work on a million projects by myself and never be stressed.

• No... I mean what's the pint of a relationship if she is gonna be busy all the time.

• Of course. It would be idiotic to enforce a woman not to continue her career.

• Yes, I would respect their work ethic.

What Girls Said 3

• My fiance was like that when we first got together. He was grinding heavy for his little coins and I barely saw him 2-3 times a month and it was hard but here we are 4 years later engaged.

• Sure, i do...
    I work my main job, do photography and dog training on the side :)

• No because I would be too worried that they were over working themselves. I wouldn't want someone I'm in a relationship with working 3-4 jobs. LOL the struggle would have to be real. Not because he would be a workaholic, but because I would be concerned.