Need help with my boyfriend?

Well me and my bf (6months) got jealous of my best mate and is threatening him so now let's call him boy A feels like he cannot talk to me no more because my boyfriend help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mates and boyfriends need to come to an understanding with each other. I think THEY, should have a chat because it sounds like a problem with your boyfriend feeling insecure about your mate. Ask your mate to initiate the discussion since your boyfriend is being all pissy.

• If you try to get the conversation started, then you unfortunately would become the blame. So that's why you need to get your mate to initiate the discussion.

• Don't break up cause of this. As everyone says. They should talk together and have a conversation. Find a balance and understanding.

• I'm sorry to hear that :( well clearly he had jealousy and trust issues. But none of that is your fault. So be kind to yourself and do something nice for yourself to help you through this situation.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, this isn't on you. This is all a trust issue on his fault. That being said, do your best to calm his insecurities and don't put yourself needlessly into compromising situations with your friend. However, you should never end friendships because of a significant other.

• That's wht I mean but I'm not sure if I want to break up with him or not... I want to cause I do need to sort my life out and losing freinds is not helping but I do love him... And he might spread stuf

• We've broke up ;(

• Well I'm sorry to hear that but if he was that insecure, it probably wouldn't have been much fun to be in that relationship for long anyway.

• Can't really be "just friends" with other guys, when you have a boyfriend, doesn't work that way...

• Well all my best mates r boys

• I'm sorry you feel that way

What Girls Said 2

• dudette its normal for your bf to feel like there's another competitor.. and he might be insecure as well

• Tell your boyfriend that your just friends and that he should trust you...:)

• He does and said it's fine but my mate can't handle the threats and said he said "Well its not its just because X jealous of me and you being gd mates but you dont have to worry about me getting in yours and his way now because I won't talk to you or him any more" and I don't want that

• We've broke up :(

• Oh I'm sorry...:(