Why are white men and black women so angry?

It seems white men have a chip on their shoulder so do black women. What's wrong with both groups? White men these days are just crazy angry woman hating and black women too are angry crazy bad attitude women and men hating. What's wrong with u people

I don't hate men or am
A misandrist. I treat men with respect they're the ones that hate women and me. I do hate the jerks who are mean people and that seems to be many males and many have no respect towards women or act crazy. This is from 15 years of dating and other women's stories. Males today are a lost cause

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• What ethnicity are you? You seem angry.

• Becaus both groups have standard knowledge and know the truth.

• I wanted to comment on both surstom's and mutedaisy's posts, and it turns out both of those mother fuckers blocked me lol

Didn't even know they didn't like me :/

• Sorry, I know I did that by mistake

• CAUSE WE BEEN HOLDIN' IN OUR POOP FOR TWENTY YEARS

• I'm White, I am not angry and I don't hate women.

What is up with anonymous people on this website posting a monumental amount of waffle?

• People who fight for a cause, and turn down the only solution, are bound to be always angry. They will forever be fighting, and going in circles, never satisfied.

• Why are black men and white women so angry?

• I'm a White guy and I'm not an angry person, I'm generally a very silent person. My black female friends aren't like that either.

• The corruptive virus that is feminism is real

• I'm sick of all these race questions. -_-

• I can't speak for black women but the answer for white men is obvious - feminism. If you don't understand why then you need to start paying better attention.

• feminism is ruining everything for them. I laugh

• Some do some don't. I surround myself with people of all colors and shapes and that have love to offer the world.

• I think the biggest woman haters are Muslim men.

• They're not. Some are like the Saudis and some Arabs yes Arabs are crazy. But white guys r really angry and bitter for no reason

• my god will you give it a rest for five minutes, dude

• @LauraMarx
      It's the truth. You as a Muslim woman should know it better.

What Girls Said 10

• Not all black women are angry. Same goes for white guy.

• So which one are you? The angry white guy or the angry black chick?

• Black women aren't that angry or if they are they have every right to be in my opinion. Its just an offensive stereotype you only think they are because you already think they are! I don't know why white men are so angry tho things seem to be going ok for them.

• They are not gettin it

• Well for one thing, I am not an angry black woman. I think you shouldn't speak for an entire group. Yes, you may have had bad experiences but don't say ALL are crazy.

• what do you mean "YOU PEOPLE"?
    ;)

• What? 😕😮😏😌
    I'm not angry ahahhaa
    Have a nice day~ 💁

• I'm going to assume you're neither white or black.

• Power and Responsability, dude. They're in control it's very stressful and please try to think deep in what i just write. It actually true.

• And i mean both:white men And black women.

• I agree actually
    And I don't know why

• because you just as ignorant?

OOH, how about that! ;)

• White men are the angriest
      I'm white
      And black girls are the angiest girls

• Im black... and im not angry lol