Asking girls around campus out, does this line work?

When i see a girl in campus I'm interested in I was thinking of using this line: "Hey there my name is Mike, before I go I wanted to tell you that I think you're super cute and very very pretty. Would you be open to grabbing some coffee or lunch with me sometime?"

If she says yes - proceeded to exchanging numbers and setting up date

If she says no or has boyfriend - "oh he's a lucky guy, anyway sorry to disturbed you have a great rest of the day/night."

What do you girls think? Is it too corny? Do you have any better suggestions?

What Girls Said 1

• Um, if you go around using the same line on every girl, they're going to realize real fast that you're not interested in them specifically, but just any girl you can get. Don't be that guy, that guys a jerk.

What Guys Said 1

• thats cool
    girls won't reject u if they dont like what u say unless ur disrespectful. my approach is just excuse me hi wats ur name and walk with her if she doesn't reciprocate conversation i ask if she has a bf and usually thats why i think they aren't reciprocating conversation so after that i just leave with a take care. i keep it short because im nervous and trying to say a lot is not easy for me.