26 year old dating 18?

I'm dating a 18 years old. My friends and her family seem not to be bothered. They said all that matters is that if we love one another. I don't look my age people think I look 19-21 years old. To some that don't know us are bothered. Making comments like she's to young or he's to old. Get with your age group. I find it offensive and hurts. If two love one another does age even matter. I know some people parents are 5-13 year age gap.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know really. I'm super careful with 18 year old girls, like trying not to be too sexual and letting them control the pace, etc., and I'm just 21. And some girls I even think, no.. they are too young! even when they're 18. But I don't really think about it if someone else I know who is 18 is dating someone older or vice versa... I don't know. Just be careful, okay?

What Girls Said 1

• Dose who mind don't matter those who matter don't mind live your life !

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't matter to me. If she's of age and y'all are happy, then go for it.

• As long as you're cool with it, whatever.

• no, it doesn't matter. Both of you are old enough to be together.

• Why do you think some people care?

• I guess some people is other societies have their own perspective on age limit in relationships. I think if you're five or ten years older then the girl, you're fine, as long as she's eighteen years old.

• i think this is fine enough

• no it's fine. you can't help who you fall in love with. Don't worry about anyone else they just wish they had you life