Is he just over me or just busy?

I am talking to a guy that is 30 and I am 21. He is really sweet and respects me (he even tells me he respects me and treats me as such). He flirts with me when we have conversations via text or Skype. Oh and yep this is distance big time. Also no we did not meet online but in person and got to know each other. I am visiting him in a different state in march. He seemed very excited and wants to take me on a date and we even talked about maybe having a relationships. We are not trying to move fast ^_^.

I think the reason that he doesn't contact me as much is b/c he is a pro athlete and trains a lot. But I wish that he will initiate sometimes. He tells me to call him b/c he doesn't want to bother me during my studies. And when I do initiate he contacts me right away and seems really excited.

I am inexperienced in all of this relationship stuff. I don't know whats good or bad. Or whether more contacting should be happening or if this is normal. What is your take on this and what should I do?
* NOW-I have not heard from him since Christmas. He didn't wish me a happy new years or even to say hi. Is being a professional athlete really make him to busy to say hi or is he just not interested. I contacted him a lot previously and trying to wait for him to initiate this time. The last time I contacted him was Christmas. I already bought my ticket for march. Please help me.*

Thank you.

He travels a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you're new to all the relationship stuff, let me make this simple for you... He's over you. and you should move on. I have a tonnes of reasons why I said this but all of that would just confuse you more. So just live your life happily and don't wait for him. About that ticket, yes, fly to that place... Visit some friends there or take a tour and explore.

• Ok thanks for your honesty... and just ignore him when he contacts me right? since most likely I am just another rebound back up if who ever he is now IN TOO doesn't work out...

• I'm glad you understood and all the best.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0