How does the nerdy guy get the hot girl?

I'm far off anyone's description of an alpha male and I really like this girl who is really hot. The main problem is that all the guys like her and there all more manly than me. What does the nerdy guy do in my situation? Is there even hope?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her a reason to want you too. If she's into manly guys, well... Being a nerd and manly are not mutually exclusive; you can be both. If you're not in shape, get in shape. Work on your confidence. There's quite a bit you can do. It's just up to you and how much you want to change/improve.

What Girls Said 6

• Well, you want her because she's hot. What are you bringing to the table? Think of it like bartering.

• Treat her right, not like a trophy. Learn about her, have intelligent and ~deep~ discussions with her. Don't fawn over her like all the other "hotter" guys most likely are. Don't kiss her ass, because then she'll walk all over you.

• If she is not a bitch... Treat her like a lady. Hope it's a good emotional investment. :P

• If the girl doesn't like you for who you are she's not worth it. Ik it sucks hearing this, trust me I have been told this countless times. But don't worry there is someone out there for everyone. Maybe you will find her or she will randomly come into your life. Don't get so head over heels for this girl. She's not worth it. Find someone that likes you for who you are and never give up hope that that person is out there :)

• hahaha... ahh... all boys are nerdy in front of their crush... so be natural and do whatever you want to do... hope is really a bad thing... go for the best and ready for the worst... life teachings...

• You dont unless you stop being nerdy but you can't do that, so phony. Be realistic instead, find someone who's more like you.

What Guys Said 6

• All the people here are BSing you. If you got muscles you'll get the hot girl. If you got money you'll get the hot girl. Being a true nerd only attracts buttugly chicks.

Also think of it this way. If you were a hot dude would you date a fat ugly woman? No!

• This is actually easier than it looks, just takes practice and patience

Too lazy to go into details

• Activate hypernerd mode, invent something useful, and become a famous billionaire tech guru. You'll have the hotties flocking to you.

• Easy. Work hard on your career and become successful. You will then look better not just physically but you will have money and power. Maybe even fame and girls like that. Let her have her fun, you will get your revenge soon enough. Have faith my boy, have faith.

• Sounds like one girl in her prime who can only get the roota roota man is upset lol

• well, I think you should just be yourself. Talk to her, try to be her friend. but if she finds you 'uncomfortable' or doesn't seem to like you being around back off. If she is into you you'll know.

good luck 😉

• Do you even lift?