Is it bad to respond to other guys messages on fb when I'm in a relationship?

I'm in love with my boyfriend, I truly am and have no desire to be with anyone else, but I still get messages from guys saying I'm cute and flirting. I respond politely and accept the compliment but let the guy know I'm in a commutes relationship. For some reason I still feel like this is wrong i have no idea why. Maybe it is. I want your guys opinion on this. And if guys message me tryn to get some or get me to cheat I automaticly show my disgust then block them.

*commited

Most Helpful Guy

• You are doing everything you need to in these situations. And no, it's not bad as long as you don't actually cheat on your boyfriend. You can accept the compliments, but let them know you are committed with someone else which sounds like you are already doing that. The compliments are not only to you (obviously), but also to your boyfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• My favorite part of that whole description... "Im in love with my boyfriend" lol
    How about just saying thank you to those guys for the compliment, then notifying them that you are currently in a relationship with someone else. Now if they get persistent, theeeen block them.
    Blocking a guy just because he sent a compliment or is flirting a little is a little snappish isn't it? I mean, how did you get your current bf then? I know You didn't ask Him out.
    Im also sure you are one of the types that has it clearly displayed on FB that you are in a relationship with (insert name here) so refer those guys to that part of your Facebook page, after letting them know you are in one.

• Did you not read anything I wrote? I specificly said I already say thank you and notify them I'm in a relationship. I only block guys when they get gross and try and get me to cheat, any guy like that is seriously fucked up. And yes I'm in love with my boyfriend and I don't see why that is so humorous.

• what can i say, i was still hung up on the first part. Well... if you do that, I guess you've been acting right the whole time.

• Girls get are flirted with and completed on a daily basis, I don't see how messages are any different lol. Don't make it a bigger deal than it really is.

What Girls Said 3

• As long as you don't flirt back (which you said that you don't), there's nothing wrong with what you're doing. You're politely saying no, basically. So I don't think there's a reason for you to feel guilty. However, if you can't stop feeling guilty, then simply stop responding to flirty messages altogether. Ignore them.

• I don't see anything bad in responding to them.. if you really let them know you have a boyfriend then there's nothing wrong with chatting, it's not like you're cheating or anything :D

• as long as you don't really flirt back I think its ok!!