How do I attract a "normal" chill type of guy?

It seems like the only types of guys I attract are the ones that are shy, insecure, and emotional. I feel like I'm the "guy". I'm pretty friendly and accepting towards everyone so I think maybe they feel comfortable with me. But how can I attract guys that are "normal" as in, not overly emotional, and chill?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you've attracted the right kinda guys, You just haven't really gotten them to open up, they sound pretty chilled to me and you just need to have them open up a bit.

make them feel a bit comfy when kicking it with you,
    I'm sure they'll love your company.

xo

• Haha sorry but not exactly. The problem is that they DO open up to me and they are so emotional and they tell me every little thing that bothers them (things that personally wouldn't bother me and i would get over). It makes me feel like the guy. Like I'm taking care of them and comforting them and I don't mind doing that for a friend but I'm definitely not attracted to that "dating wise".

• -VIRTUAL AIR FIVE UP-
      comedian? oh ho ho ho no, I'll leave that to Kevin Hart, His skin doesn't go red in front of a crowd, what a lucky color. <3

hehe Happy loving !

oxoxoxo

• Lol same to you! ^_^

What Guys Said 7

• oh, here ! I've been described as the " chill type of guy " before by some girls and if you want to attract those you need to have a certain attitude that you'll also have to exude.

1- Don't take yourself too seriously and don't be offended easily when it comes to takes.
    2. Be talkative and be a good conversationalist
    3. You need to be smart
    4. Know what you want and know what to say in any situation

okay, that's what I can think of right now.

• Thanks! I have number 1 and 2 covered but I'm not sure how smart I am and I can be pretty indecisive sometimes so... maybe I need to work on those ones?

• Uhm, would you mind checking out this question of mine?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1297542-did-she-have-a-serious-crush-on-me

• Sure!

• Instead of "attracting" try going after the ones you want. Then it is your game to win. Not your chance to get lucky.

• I like that! Thanks! I'm not the aggressive type though, so I don't think that would work for me. I'm outgoing, but... yeah, not aggressive

• Haha okay so maybe you'd like girls to approach you a little differently then "chill" guys would.

• Well, I am pretty chill too. I am sure all guys liked being approached in almost any way. It is so different and refreshing it is hard not to accept it in a grateful and open way.

• when a guy looks at any girl , first thing his mind care about is her physical shape ( beauty and clothes ) so if you are always neat and good looking he'll like you and accept you from him inner self then the next step is to get closer to him by talking , don't be pushy and showing it , just talk normal , don't reveal that you like him or he will get you out of his mind.

• That's the thing though. I don't think I'm pushy enough. I'm very good at hiding my emotions. That's why I think we always end up becoming good friends instead.

• actually we broke up. but i'm telling you this story so you can get the concept.

• Oh... wow, I apologize. :( thanks for sharing with me though!

• First off define exactly what you want but be understanding that there is no perfect guy. Second find a guy who matches what you want and is single. And then just approach him and do what you normally do to attract a guy.

• you gotta be that way too. i believe that u can't hang out with someone who will kill ur vibe so be laid back.

• be a cool chick. learn to be comfortable in your own skin. a lot of these girls come off snobby or bitchy becaue they dont know how to act in social settings or a man shows inerest.

• Be a normal chill type of girl and you should find a chill type of guy

• Thanks! Yeah I find them... but then we end up being good friends lol

• If you want something strive for it, just don't be overpowering in the process (my opinion and wow that was a quick response)

• Yeah, all good advice thanks! I agree. (And thanks? lol )

What Girls Said 4

• Be yourself don't try so hard. If you want ask there phone number but saying"hey I need help with this hw I don't get it I was wondering if you could text me how to do it"Just play along don't try too hard cuz that would be weird. If it doesn't work out it better to have a friend. And remember there are other fish in the sea!

• Thanks! Yeah I don't have a problem socializing or getting numbers and stuff like that. It's just that the type of guys I'm after seem to only see me as a friend... is it because I am so chill? Maybe I don't seem interested enough?

• Well I have a crush on this boy he has 2 classes with me, smartest 7th grader (it true not aggregating), white, athlete, nice, cute, outgoing, funny but has a gf... about a week ago it was 7th period and a stack of papers that everyone was suppose to get he came and got it and suddenly say thanks bud to me so I'm confused.

• Once me and him drink from the same bottle of water cuz that day he was out of water and he ask me for some I gave it to him and he didn't EVEN DO THE WATERFALL! We're good friends. There was like 2 times one of his and my friend come up and push us together and has the heart sign up... there a bunch more things but I'm wondering is he unsure, likes me, or friendzoned. if he only thinks I'm his friends then how do i get him to like me and let him know that I LIKE HIM? p. s. this is the first time I have a crush on a boy since the first week of school (august 2014 and now it's January 2015) Again he has a gf but just want to know about those question I had ask u so thanks and help

• get guy friends

• Haha I actually have a lot of guy friends. They're actually the ones who are chill. But I would never date any of them. And they feel the same about me. We're like family.

• Wait, are you asking me to answer it for you? ^ like how would you attract a chill guy?

• oh im popular

• Be normal and chill yourself.

• Talk to him first. Be confident and cool, that could attract any guy including your normal guys.

• I don't know how "cool" I can be. I'm just myself.