Guys, answer this question?

When you open up to a woman emotionally and let her know your feelings, thoughts, etc, do you like her as a friend or more than a friend? Thoughts and opinions please

Most Helpful Guy

• I open up to female friends where there's no romantic intention.

What Guys Said 6

• Typically men (especially single men) don't open up to women the consider platonic friends as much as women open up to platonic male friends. This is because we are still looking for our girl, and many women don't like men who are "too emotional" or aren't ridiculously self confident, so we don't want platonic female friends spreading it around (c'mon we know you talk) about how emotional or insecure we are.

Typically deep emotions thoughts and feelings, especially those that involve being scared or sad are reserved for women we really trust and want as more than friends.

• I mean he's really opening up to me I've never had a man be this way with me before. Im open with him too and when he's feeling down i try my best to cheer him up. We are just friends and he knows i like him. Why do i get this feeling he likes me more than just a friend?

• Awww man really? Whatever happened to the guy asking the girl out

• As you said he is shy, if you step it up he may pick up on your social ques, he may not, in that situation you need to decide which you care about more, him, or the idea that the man "always" needs to ask the woman out.

I don't know if you will find this acceptable but you might try something like Julia Roberts in that episode of friends, "How many more times do I have to touch you on the arm before you ask me out?"

• Myself if i care for a girl whether as a friend or more than friend
    i am not afraid to show my emotional , sensitive side

• who do this with girl in two things : one he feel comfortable with you and he want someone tell him that to satisfaction and what you want to know is if you can know not from him his Formalism and physical specifications i mean face and body of Girl of his dreams for example if his specifications is Completely different you are his best friend and if not it's little near or very close he want you His partner

• I might like her as more than A friend Hahaha @1ian20

• as a shy person, definitely only more then friends. and not even friends with benefits . i must really like and trust the girl to really open up

• It might not mean they like you more than a friend. It means they trust you most likely.

What Girls Said 1

• It means that he trust in you and guys don't open up to anyone it's hard for them to talk about feelings and it's definitely a positive...