What should I do, help?

It's been 2 months since I asked my friend out, which it didn't work out as I thought it would. I manage to delete my Facebook, instagram and Twitter so I could focus more on college and forget about everything that happened in the past 2 months, but for some reason she keeps popping out in my mind.

A week ago I decided to hang out with my buds and have a drink after that I went straight to my dads work, as soon as I went inside the car, strangely enough she was sitting at the back seat behind me which was completely awkward all the way home she never said anything but Hi. But I guess she felt embarrassed and I felt embarrassed too. And I managed to have a good conversation with her afterward.

what do you guys suggestion for me to do?

What Girls Said 1

• I am sorry I don't mean to sound mean but I don't think that she is into you if two months ago jyou ask her if she wanted to go out with you and she refuses or refused by not answering you back I don't think she's into you , you should forget about her and try to move on with somebody who really loves you and to serve you for who you are

• I agree, I'll try that if that doesn't work then it's not the end of the world. at least I tried.

• Edited * Ya I agree with you, it's not the end of the world at least I tried.

What Guys Said 0