Guys:Would you date a girl with these following character traits? Why or why not?

Kind/generous
Optimistic/cheerful yet fragile and easily broken
Feminine/delicate
Very silly, random, and playful at times
Intelligent when it comes to books and school/naive and inexperienced when it comes to the real world and reality
Intellectual-Loves to study and read on a vast variety of topics
Is very timid/shy and gets frightened easily yet is very strong willed and has courage
Aspires to be a philosopher/scientist
Overly sensitive and emotional
Very bright and determined
Opinionated in academic issues and thoroughly enjoys discussions or debates on intellectual topics
Childlike (not childish) and very innocent
Although she may be intelligent in regards to school, she can be quite clumsy, forgetful, and ditsy at times
Honest/straightforward
Humble/modest
In her free time, she enjoys studying, reading, cleaning/cooking, baking or knitting
As her hobby, she enjoys collecting stuffed animals and voice acting for anime girls (when she is older she wishes to visit the laboratory and experiment daily)
Physically pretty but not beautiful/small and weak voice
Will fight for what she believes in

• I Would because...
  • I Wouldn't because...
  • I'm a girl and I would like to see results.

Most Helpful Guy

• All in all it's a pretty impressive list of traits. The overly emotional thing, and easily frightened thing, is nicely balanced with the courage and the determination. So I think she could be strong protector of her children. Nice list. I'd give it an A.

What Guys Said 7

• LMAO does your username begin with an "S" and end with an "A" and yea i would ^^

• I would date that list of characteristics as I love a woman who can be free spirited to be who she is!

• I would prolly not date you because you're rambling and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

• sounds like amazing girl and I know a lot of people who would like her

but personally she seems a bit shy, timid etc. for me

I'm kind of a loud and out there guy

• Thanks for the input! :)

• "inexperienced when it comes to the real world and reality"

Deal breaker. These are the worst type of girls/guys. It is something they have to gain through personal experience.

• Thanks for the input! :)

• Sure, i'd date you :)

• This person/you sounds like a really nice person.

What Girls Said 1

• just work on your fragility. you sound very sweet! (: