Ok girls I need your view on this one?

Ok I've met a girl and we've been talking for sometime now and she tells me that we need to meet up real soon but we will make plans and then a fees days later she'll break them and I understand people get busy so do I have a busy life myself and that's cool but she has stated manta times that we need to meet up soon and even she has said she wanted me to have a dinner with her and her family which I'm all for that and she's told me many times how much she likes me a lot and I feel that same so what's your views on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone can make time for a quick lunch or even a coffee break I'd tell her look I want us to meet what works for you set a date and let her know that you are looking forward to meeting her if she cancels let her know your done moving your schedule around to meet her for her to just bail it's very rude

What Girls Said 1

• If she was really interested then she would stick to the plans and prioritize you. She doesn't sound like she's worth your time.

• Yeah that could be true but it does drive her crazy when she can't talk to me as long as she wants to she's told me that she's had a very tight schedule for awhile now

• Then it's bad timing. But you can't wait around for something that isn't happening.

What Guys Said 1

• Have you ever seen this person I know I'm not a girl have you ever seen this girl or have you ever talk to her in person. Or was it in a computer