Busy boyfriend? What should I do?

So I've been going out with mr boyfriend for about 2 months and I hardly get to see him. We're both in high school and play sports. It's just he's hardly ever available. He always has wrestling or he's babysitting and the only time I get to see him is before and after school for about five minutes and then he has to leave. His parents work a lot to support the family and dont speak English so they work in restauraunts or Post offices and he never has rides to come hang out with me and my parents don't want to always go out of their way to go get him. It's really frustrating and annoying and in a way it's kind of a turn off and I don't know what to do about it. I really care about him and like him and don't want to lose him but this is just ridiculous. What should I do any advice?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• High school just isn't the time for serious relationships. If you aren't getting your needs met then it isn't the right relationship for you.