Guys... when you are out hanging with the guys to you still think of her?

Guys... if you have been dating her for at least 6 months and everything is going pretty good... do you still think of her when you are out having guys night? Does she just pop up in your head or cross your mind even when you are having a good time? Is that a sign that you really are feeling her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does because if you love her then she's always going to be on his mind no matter what that's the type of thing where you just can't live without her well it's not that you just can't live without her it's that you don't want to live without her because she's your number 2 and that only reason why I Say She's Your Number 2!!! Is Because That God Almighty Should Be First and For most the very First thing in your life and everything else comes second to God!!! Because The Lord is your creater!! And nothing in this world should become before him at All!!! That mean your wife girlfriend or whatever she is that is why I'm saying she's your Number 2 because first after God nothing else should come in his life before her unless it's The Lord his first!!!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes we tjink of her all the time

• We wonder sometimes... I don't know why we think the guys that really like the girl don't think of her. We assume with other girls around you might not

• If we truly like her by heart
      then she the only gal
      if no then bad luck

• yes most times

What Girls Said 1

• I know my man does :). If he loves you, you'll be on his mind.

• We wonder sometimes... I don't know why we think the guys that really like the girl don't think of her. We assume with other girls around they might not. I heard they think of us a lot... even when we think they dont