Who would you rather date - a black guy or an indian guy?

Assuming all things equal besides looks, would you rather date a black or indian guy?

• Black
  • Indian
  • I don't date dark skinned guys
lol I agree.
they can hardly be called men.
and their personalities suck beyond comprehension.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally Im only attracted to white guys :$

• sweet
      love ur honesty

• Exactly. Tasting international cuisine doesn't mean you have to cook it. Travelling to other countries doesn't mean you have to live there. Appreciating other people doesn't mean you have to fall in love with them.

• Thank you :) I'm all for interrational dating it's just not for me I love my guy and wouldn't trade him for anyone

What Girls Said 18

• judging from your comments I think that you are only trying to bait racist comments and upset vulnerable people for no good reason. Pathetic.

• I would vote I don't care/indifferent if I could. Race and the color of someone's skin is not important to me it's the guy himself.

• Vote D - Their race doesn't matter to me :)

• I would date either. It's not about the skin color to me.

• Way to be racist 😕

• How so?

• How rude, and narcissistic

• @Sprouty good for you! Blecch.

• better question:
    why do you feel the need to pit to groups against each other?

• coz that's what people do?

• Why would you ask this?

• why not?

• I still feel like smacking yo face, if you only showed it for me.

• Ooooo roid boy is tough!!

• Neither!
    I voted C.
    You are welcome for my honesty.
    :)

• I don't date

• I uses to be really skinny also in highscool but after I graduated my ass just started growing lol. Yes I do workout but still, your body isn't done growing yet. Give it time. You're beautiful though you dont have anything to worry about

• I didn't vote. If I had to decide who I date just based on looks, I'd go for whoever that looks better haha. I don't care about the race or skin. If they look good, they look good.

• Tough question. . . Depends on their personality and my attraction to the individual. All things equal? Then chemistry would do it! :)

• BLAACK , cause i like chocolate ❤️

• Hmmm maybe black guy or c

• Sorry, but regarding looks Indians males are infinite levels bellow the lustful beauty of the black man.
    They're hideous, short, bulbus nosed, bowl haircut, moustachios... They are some of the most disgusting males.
    This is like asking me if I prefer a troll, or a pegasus.

• Are you black or Indian? Because it would make sense if you're either trying to make a point.

• I'm neither. Just seeing what kind of facial features you like and whether skin color is a factor. People with white skin are tue same race so no point in asking that. What are you, indian or black?

• Ur obviously black

• Im neither.

• I've dated a black man and iam white. Its all about the person on the inside not their skin color!!

• @Red_Dragon oh I was using single person they lol. I didn't know wether to say he for the real dude or she for the account so I just went with they :P also: predictable! I'll try n find it... heh heh heh... altho I imagine they made it anon.

• @LauraMarx Oh okay hahahaha. You're awesome XD

• Dating a black guy would be easier for me, since I'm also black. So, the answer is obvious.

What Guys Said 14

• Indian, so we can sing this together:
    http://youtu.be/vTIIMJ9tUc8

• this question does nothing but create an us vs them mentality... so dumb

• you're probably neither black or indian, just trying to both other races down.

• "Classifying people by races, and saying that certain races have certain facial features is inaccurate."<<< You aren't particularly bright are you LOL.
      I wouldn't be surprised, with that body pic of you on roids.

• "with that body pic of you on roids."

you just made my day. me so happy!!!

letmereach.files.wordpress.com/.../...impy-gif.gif

• I would rather date no guys.

• Well most girls on here believe in "racial preference" so no they wouldn't LOL. I wouldn't want them anyway. Just the few who I talk to.

• Indian. I'm completely racist to black people, but not Indians.

• neither of them :-P

unless if she was a girl, so i'd not have any problem with skin colour.

• As a straight white guy I feel like black guys would generally ore attractive then Indian guys.

• Inb4 black guys are scary & G@G is white men only

• Holy... crap just delete this question dude... you are being racist!

• there's a difference between having a preference and being racist.. learn it!

• Run along since you can't answer your own statements. Work on your grades!

• my grades are already better so... i dont need to work on it and i dont find it important to explain my statement to those who dont want to understand!

• It depends on attraction as well as common interests

• I voted B but as if they were girls and not guys.

• Majority of the Indians are dark though xD

• Lol... Look at this shit. I feel insulted as a black guy. Look at all those women who date date dark skinned guys.

Bet you would date me if I was a professional athlete or musician -_-

• an LA waitress told chris brown she doesn't date blacks.

• I would rather have a relative ( female) of mine date a Black man cause
    lately i been seeing on many sites Indian men aren't respecting women
    this is no offense to the Indian guys this is what i call a wake call for them
    to see a woman for who she is. I'm a White guy supporting this question/ post

• what the fuck are you talking about? who are you to give a "wake call" to native dudes anyway?

• I have found that to be true in my college many of the eastern indian students are very disrespectful to females and it turns me off, some are nice though we could say the same about the white douchebags that just use girls for sex some men are just pigs no matter what their race is