Girls: could you marry a man who was a big gear head?

Gear head: a person who is passionate about cars and motorcycles.
How many girls would mind a guy who would have a few cars and motorcycles and is passionate about them? Keep in mind he can afford them.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Well hello.. @BertMacklin !!! Bro think we have found another one.. Of us!! LOL

I wouldn't mind.. I'm a lover of both. And own both.
    Do you restore them.. Motorcycles/cars? And resell them or keep them for yourself?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Sounds like my fiancé's best friend. I wouldn't have a problem of my fiancé joined him on being one. I used to watch gear head shows all the time when I was little, I'm fascinated by cars and motorcycles and how they work.
    My fiancé and I actually took a motorcycle trip from our home to Cali where he proposed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not mind at all, with the only rule being I get rides on the motorcycle anytime I want haha but seriously though. .

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not? It's like asking if you would date a woman that owns a lot of designer purses. Haha

0|0
    0|0
    • I know lots of guys who have been in big fights over stuff like this. Just curious.

• Guys will look for any reason to fight :p

• That'd be great as long as he didn't waste money on things like that, even if he could afford it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as the yard isn't so packed with them you can barely walk through it and he loves me more than the cars yes I could.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes... It's weird to say but I have a huuuuuuuuuge car fetish and when a guy knows his cars... YES! Foreign sports cars mmmmhmmm. One of my all time favourites is the 2005 Lambo Gallardo

0|0
    0|1
  • Not if he loves his cars more than me

0|0
    0|0
    • Obviously not but it's not an option to get rid of them unless absolutely necessary.

• Absolutely, I like seeing a passion toward anything.. Well, not anything but yours is cool

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They find it attractive when a guy gets his hand dirty and have a huge passion about that kind of stuff.

0|0
    0|0