is going to the mall lame?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on what you're there for. Just hanging out is something high school students do.

• Why would you ask that? It is never lame to go to the mall...

What Guys Said 7

• In what context? Generally I think it's boring, there is nothing to do but shop. And teenagers don't have money so they window shop. What is more boring that aimlessly walking around from store to store hearing "that's cute", but they never buy it!

The only other thing there is to do is eat at the food court, which only really has fast food.

It's not private by any means you can't do anything with a date if you want that. Don't go to the mall for a date, bring her to a picnic, somewhere outside. Movies are bad as well, dinner is nice.

Tell me what context, and I can clarify.

• That depends on the person and the purpose. What type of situation are you thinking?

• Only if you think it is, for yourself. I have a variety of 'lame' recreational activities I absolutely love and have a fantastic time recreating. Do what you want, other people won't be around long anyways.

• For a date? Yes

To shop? Yes ...why would you pay the prices they charge at a mall when you can order the same stuff online and get it delivered for cheaper (and you don't have to deal with whiny teenagers while doing so)?

• If you are 35, drive a van and looking for a date?

yes.

• Over the age of 20..yeah, pretty much. Unless the mall is HUGE. Then...maybe not..

• Yes, yes it is.