Am I considered unattractive?

I've never had a boyfriend, I've never been on a date, I've never had a guy who's told me they like me or anything like that, I've only kissed one guy.. one time. i have medium length burgundy-ish dark brown hair, I have big brown eyes, I'm almost 17, I'm 5'1 shy at first but super bubbly and fun/outgoing once you get to know me, I'm always super nice and sweet to everyone, I hate going to parties every weekend, I'd rather stay at home and have friends come over and chill or watch a movie or something since I'm more laid back, guys don't really talk to me and I don't really get along with people my age, I get along with people a few years older than me and that's all that' comes to mind at the moment, what do you guys think? is it weird or is it normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep you're head up, I've been there I know it's frustrating and can feel really bad but it's ok really, you don't have to reach milestones at certain times of your life just because others are! You are lucky you get to savour every moment and each thing that happens you truly get to experience and grow! I know it sucks and feels like there is something wrong but there isn't you are perfect the way you are hold your head high! I know you will get many answers saying similar things or saying you're young it'll happen and believe me enjoy the freedom! Get out of your comfort zone but don't let the pace of your friends, media, or society to make you feel inadquate or unworthy because you are just as beautiful and worthy and valuable as everyone else and this doesn't define you! It will happen for you waiting sucks believe me, I didn't get my furst kiss until I was 17 and I'm 19 almost 20 and have yet to have a boyfriend, just hold in there

What Guys Said 2

• its normal to feel worried about that. sometimes i feel the exact same way about feeling unattractive to women and im a guy

• i meant to put "unattractive to the other gender" not "unattractive to women"

• thank you for your feedback I really appreciate it (:

• Its normal. You are only 17-_-

What Girls Said 2

• Just be yourself... no matter who you are or what walk of life you come from people will shame you... we live in a world that is never accepting of anybody... not even accepting of themselves so it's illogical to appease others when they will STILL never accept you and pick at you... since ether way we are hated by others we still have a choice to be ourselves :) just do it anyway lol it's not like doing what everybody else does will make a difference.

• You're 17. Almost every girl who's 17 never had a boyfriend, don't worry too much about it.