When would a 29 year old guy expect to have sex with a woman he's seeing? Roughly how many dates in or total # of weeks?

I know there's no one set answer and it's different for different people while dating, but what's a general expectation?

We've known each other a little less than a month, been on 5 dates, but have only held hands and one peck on the lips. Will he hold out much longer? Will it freak him out that I'm 26 and still virgin?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this isn't the answer you are looking for... But I have and would never "expect" to have sex with a girl solely based on the amount of dates we've been on. It is about the right mods, atmosphere, comfort levels, and desires. I always want it to occur organically, in the "can't take it anymore need each other" kind of way.

What Guys Said 5

• No I don't think so he's a gentlemen and he has respect for you and maybe you should try and talk to him about it

• i don't think it will freak him out, its generally different for guys than it is for girls

• "Roughly how many dates in or total # of weeks?" - I have no idea actually. Has he tried to kiss you in more full on way yet? Do you know any of his past history? Would you consider having sex with him at some stage or you waiting for marriage?

"Will it freak him out that I'm 26 and still virgin?"- It won't freak him out, he might be surprised, but it's not likely to be a problem if he's already interested in you.

• Wow! That's a lot of dates for doing so little! I'd have at least tried to seriously make out by date 2 or 3 and by date 5 even if we're not yet having sex, I'd think we should be getting naked when we make out and playing with each other.

• Freak him out? lol no. He's gonna jizz his pants when he learns he gets to deflower you.

• thats kinda of scary that guys at your age think like that! I give up on humanity!

• Scary? What about it is scary?

• It just is! I can't explain it !

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he is a very sweet guy that is very respecting of you. Don't worry about what other guys might expect. Just focus on what you have in front of you