What would it take for a girl to be into a guy 10 years older than her?

Would he have to be super hot? Super successful?
Or is there just no chance even if the guy is a solid "10" ?

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy is 7 years older than me... what attracted me to him was his personality, as cliché as that sounds. We met online and starting emailing each other several times a day, talking about our pasts and goals and interests and whatnot. I knew he was older but I guess I found it sexy - he was mature and ready for a serious relationship but also knew how to laugh at himself and treat me well. (A year and a half later, he still does.) It had nothing to do with looks, though I was pleasantly surprised when we first met in person because I found myself insanely attracted to him. I think it's easy to be attracted to a much older man if they have the charm and the looks, but whether or not I'd want to date them would depend on their personality.

What Girls Said 3

• I believe you have a chance, you just have to be able to connect with her. My godmother is 10 years younger than my godfather, they are so cute together. You can still see the love.

• He doesn't have to be super hot or powerful. Just as long as we connect and have to same vision in life. Im actually more attracted to guys who are a lot older than i am hehe

• There is a chance (speaking from experience). One guy I was into was 8 years older, the other one was 9. They weren't successful, or super hot. I just liked their personalities and our dynamics.

What Guys Said 2

• The world is moving forward and I'm only getting older so perhaps I should be asking this question as well.
    Dropping my name here , will be back later to read the response, I'm curious as well.

• How old are you? Why would you want a girl that young?

• I'm in my 30s. There is a girl in her mid 20s I'm interested in and she's interested in me on the same level. It seems like girls closer to my age can't quite keep up often times since I am such a high energy individual. So it is something I have been thinking about.