Where do they hide? lol I can't find gamer girls anywhere, all of them are taken. anybody here a gamer?

I have been single for a long while now by choice waiting for the right girl to come along, now I have decided to look and there are none to be found that share my unique interests :(

Most Helpful Girl

• we hide in our rooms and dont socialise cause we r too busy playing games

• well i can't just break into random rooms hoping a gamer girl is there lol, I could probably survive a bullet but prison isn't my setting of choice :P

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I spend a lot of time behind my computer so.. :p I'm taken tho :D my boyfriend was a friend of my brother n_n

• I'm taken, but I have to ask, do you play League of Legends?

• shut the fuck up and find a girl who's not gamer that will still play video games with you

• Hey I'd be fine with that too, but it's incredibly complicated I travel all the time, but I never meet people... if that makes any sense

What Guys Said 3

• They're all playing games that's why you can't find them.
    There used to be a member here called gamergirl or something gamegirl I can't remember. She called me homosexualchrist once.

Haven't seen her pop up for quite a while now. I didn't report her or anything so I don't know.

• This isn't a dating site pal.

Try dating sites and put it in your profile.

• search in some gaming forum for female users perhaps XD