Men how do you feel about dating a woman who makes more than you?

I know a lot of guys who don't like it. But how do you feel and what makes you feel that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind so long as it doesn't come with attitude. At work she may be CEO or whatever, but at home we are equal partners. it is a turn off if she brings her boardroom person home. I'm not her colleague or inferior, I'm her Man.

What Guys Said 8

• I really don't care. My main concern is this: How would a girl feel dating a guy who makes less than her?

For many women, this is flat out unacceptable. She'll put you down as someone who needs to "catch up" to her success to earn her affections. That was my experience, anyway. And this is the primary reason guys are intimidated by successful women or women who make more.

• i'd not care... but why there are guys that don't like it... i don't get it : O

• Nothing should ever be about money... or what he's got or she's got... forget materialistic things, cause in the end, you take nothing with you.. everything you've ever worked for stays...

• Couldn't care less.

• Who cares man? I'm pretty broke so its not hard hahaha. At least she won't be asking me for money all the time and she'll be able to support herself. I want to be there cause you want me to be, not cause you depend on me to be.

• It's not a big deal to me. If we both have a job, it doesn't make a difference.

• Can't find one

• it's not a deal breaker to me

What Girls Said 0