Guys: what would you think of a 20 year old who's never had a bf?

I know this question has probably been asked a million times, but it's a concern for me right now. I'm 20 years old, never had a bf, never kissed, dated, held hands, etc. I have pretty much done nothing with a guy.

I have a crush on somebody right now. He's 23. I'm almost entirely sure he likes me back. All the signs are there and it's just an intuitive feeling that I get when I'm around him. I also get the feeling that he is inexperienced too, but I can't know for sure. He never talks about girls or dating. Whenever the topic comes up, he gets really quiet. I've never heard anybody say he's had a gf and he acts really nervous and awkward around me compared to how he acts around others.

Even though he may be inexperienced, I'm still somewhat scared for him to know for some reason. What if he thinks I'm loser or something? I already feel like a baby compared to him sometimes since he's older and can legally drink and all that. I still want him to know though because I'm not really ashamed and it's part of who I am, but still it's just scary not knowing what he will think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing weird about it. I'd just assume she hadn't met anybody she'd felt interested in dating yet.

I feel that probably happens more often than you'd think.

What Guys Said 5

• 3 years doesn't make you a baby compared to anyone. And i think you dont have to know about everything about each others past right from the start. Just see where it goes and as time flows you will know when you are comfortable enough to tell each other about these things. Also sometimes its good if the girl makes the first move, if he's that shy around you.

• I think she's a normal girl who just didn't do any of those things yet... that wouldn't stop me from dating her

• actually he will be the right partner for you since you both have 0 experience in it. So you will learn from each other and i don't think that he will refuse you or have problems with you since you didn't have a bf before. but you should think if you want to still be virgin until you marry the right guy you should think before going in a relation with him.

• Have u guys hung out yet? If not then u should hang out alone and tell him then. I met a girl who is the same as you about 3 months ago and we talked a few times in class then hung out together one night and she told me then. Before this there was a lot of effort on her part to get to know me, like going out of her way to start conversations, adding me on fb, asking me to study with her etc.

• She'd just be another normal person. Don't worry about him thinking you're a loser for not dating anyone or for being 'inexperienced', I can't imagine anyone thinking that way!

What Girls Said 1

• Don't worry girl! You have your reasons for not dating yet and that's just fine! I was 19 when I had my first boyfriend and he didn't care at all. If he likes you it won't even matter to him :)