Boyfriend help really badly need help?

Me and my boyfriend been dating 11 months. He gets jealous why to easily. He tells me who I can and can't talk you or to hang out with. He always calls me a cheater when I ain't doing to to cheat on me. And he always thinks I'm talking to other guys when I fall sleep on hi in the morning when I d text him back. He don't think he's controlling me. How can I show him that he is?

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally think u should leave him, he may become more and more controlling and you'll feel trapped. Have you found that he become increasingly controlling over time? Do you feel safe with him? Do you feel he is getting worse?
    I dont think that you can show him that he is, You just have to tell him straight up, that he needs to chill and back off a bit, and explain to him how your feeling. If that doesn't work and he continues to control you, then leave him.

What Guys Said 2

• dump him, cut him off totally he can be a problem and you don't want to be the one he launches his hate toward.

• I don't think you should stay with a guy like him. He can only learn if you break up with him and tell him what he does wrong. He may need a few more relationships that end this way before he realizes he is way too jealous. Don't forget that he will try to tell you that he will change. But he won't until you separate.

What Girls Said 1

• Try doing same things he does to you to let him realize how it feels.

• I have told him he can't talk to certain people but he still does but I can't

• Maybe in the past, youve done something so to make him feel paranoid. Anyhow, I think if you really love him, breaking up with him is not a solution. Maybe you can work things out if you make it clear to him that you feel emotionally oppressed and that it's not helping the rel.

Communication makes wonders.

• he was kinda was like this when we got together