Would you more like a introverted or extroverted partner?

What do you like more a shy, introverted partner or extroverted?

• introverted
    47% (9)67% (10)56% (19)Vote
  • extroverted
    53% (10)33% (5)44% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Balance is the key so it's good to have the opposite of what you are. Then your partner will take on some of your traits and you'll take on some of theirs.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Doesn't matter to me. I voted B because it's something I failed at being, so I'd like to fill this up.

0|0
    0|0
  • An introverted girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel more comfortable with a shy girl. I am aware that I may experience more things with a sociable partner, but I'd like the idea of a quiet life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extroverted becaue introverted people SCARE me : O

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah introvert... anything for peace and quiet

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd want a more extroverted partner. I can't stand shy girls since it makes it harder for me to talk to them as someone who's came from an introverted life. If it takes too much effort on my end to get them to open up then I'll just drop them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably extroverted since I'm very introverted

1|0
    0|0
  • being too much of an extrovert as a woman can be mistaken (and not always without justification) for being too flirty or slutty. since i'm a quiet person myself, i'd like a quiet girl as well. but i hope she is a bit more social than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • By all means, get out of the misconception that shyness is the same as introversion! Introverts are those who function best when alone, prefer less social activity, but do not necessarily dislike society. Shyness is a totally different thing. Shy people are not able to socialize properly. Introverts, on the other hand, can be quite sociable if they want to.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm fairly introverted but I wouldn't want someone who was the exact same. I think I'd like an extroverted guy. I need some excitement because I'm quite boring at times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I reckon I'd love a guy who's a mix of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extroverted because I am introvert

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer an extrovert but I'm good with either.

0|0
    0|0
  • My SO is introverted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extroverted. Someone needs to carry on the conversation when I start zoning out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Introverted, I'm an introvert and I couldn't keep up with an extrovert at all, I like to be at home and quiet haha. Also I feel like to an extrovert I'd probably come off as really jealous and possessive because of the whole 'extroverts want many relationships, introverts want a few very intimate relationships' thing - I think in a relationship I need a lot of the guy's time and attention and extroverts tend to be very busy people and not value frequent deep conversations as much

1|0
    0|0