Would you date someone outside of your race?

A lot of people I know act like they are afraid to date someone of a different race. What's your take on it? Use the poll and pick who you would most likely date. Hispanic

• White
  • Black
  • Asian
  • Hispanic
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Rarely... it's not for racist reasons just i rarely find black, Asian, African, muslin etc... attractive, i just don't really, although the odd time i might connect to a dark guy, i mostly only like white guys though that is quite skinny and my own height 5"7 and a half or 5"8 or a guy that is 5"5, i don't like tall or muscley guys because i find it super scary and intimidating, and black guys (except for maybe muslims and asian), tend to be bigger in a lot of proportions lol their feet are big too, but it's just not something i like. Of course i don't entirely judge on appearace i mean of course it does kind of matter just a little bit... but i also need to knwo that they are kind, considerate and loyal to me too.

What Girls Said 26

• Of course I would. All of the above.

• I would date all races. I'm black/hispanic, but I am currently dating a white guy. I really like him and it's not because he's white. I just love his personality and we get along well.

• I don't pick a guy based on his ethnicity. Considering your question said most likely, I guess I'd have to say a black guy (I'm caucasian).

• Why do you think a black guy would be more likely? Are there more black guys than other guys where you live?

• No, there's probably more white or Hispanic guys. I just find I'm more physically attracted to them and stay attracted after I've talked to them :)

• Been there done that.

• I don't date but maybe might marry outside my race. Don't know what destiny holds

• I've done it before. If it happens again cool, if it doesn't... cool.

• Any one if them have an equal chance. My SO right now is Asian and I'm black

• All of the above. Race is not a factor for me.

• Yes I would date outside my race.

• No, I wouldn't. Im not a rascist person, but Im attracted only to white guys.

• I only date people outside of my race LOL

• I'm all about tasting the rainbow. How would you know if you liked something if you haven't tried it? Honestly if he watches Disney with me, and surprises me with food I'll be pretty happy.

• I don't judge on race, looks, but on personality. If I happen to fall in love with someone who is a different race that's fine because I'm in love. It really doesn't matter as long as you are comfortable in the realtionship.

• I like Indian guys. Probably I watch too much Bollywood *shrugs*

• I would and I am

• I didn't vote cause I don't care

• I would. It is their religion I am worried about because I would not want to convert from my own.

• I always date white guys im not averted it just happens that way

• White.

I'm Hispanic.

• I am not able to other than white.

• My SO is of mixed race.

• Here we go again. White people get picked most. Everyone is in between. And black people no one wants... yep. sums it up.

• I'll date any race. My current boyfriend using Syrian and I'm mixed.

• I think people who only date within their own race do it because it's just what they're familiar with or it's a cultural thing. That said, I'm mixed and I don't really have a preference as long as I'm into his personality.

• I've dated the rainbow so I have no problems dating outside of my race. Most people don't know how to react to it and yeah it's true a lot of people are afraid to date outside their race from fear of rejection from the other race or out of fear of what the world will think.

• I'm half white half black but I only really date black guys. I tried with two white guys before and some white guy friends but I usually had bad experiences so I am wary now.

What Guys Said 20

• I can't stand questions that don't have a all of the above option, especially on a serious topic like race!!
    And I picked other which means all of the above.
    If I had to pick only one I would pick Indian ( I'm white).

• At this point in my life, the most likely ethnicity that'd I'd date is Alaskan Native (I'm white) but I really don't care about race.

• I'm white, and I'm primarily attracted to other whites, just a personal preference. However, if the girl had a great personality, and a decent body, I don't think I would really care what race they are.

• I've dated black, white, Asian, hispanic and crazy.

Only the crazy ones were problems.

• Yes I would!

• I'm unable to find a racial preference.
    Too many cuties in each group!

• Absolutely, it doesn't matter on race. As long as I find her attractive.

• I would want to date Slavs.

• I am open to dating all races but a lot women I find attractive in real life are Indian girls.

• Other than white girls Asian and Hispanic are the hottest to me.

• Yup, I'd have no problem with that. ^ . ^
    I think black and Asian are cute~. ♡

• I wouldn't ever date anyone who's not white, other races' appearances just aren't attractive to me. However, there might be exceptions.

• I only date inside my race.

• I am white and I would want my kids to be white, so no.

• All of them. I would think nothing of it.

• Sure, if they were hawt.

• Yup, any of the above.

• Depends on the girl.

(I'm White)

• I would date a boricua and brasiliera

• Shake or what's the point