Can I date my older brothers friend?

My brother is 19 but his friend from his baseball team is 16. He's a sophomore and I'm a freshman. We recently started talking and he is so easy to talk to and the nicest guy I know. He has hinted he likes me by calling me cute and sweet etc. And I think I really like him. He doesn't wanna cause any trouble with my brother so he doesn't know what to do and neither do I. My brother doesn'tknow we talk. Would it be weird if we dated? Would my brother mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• He'll have to go through your brother first and get the okay from him. Kind of like what I had to years back. #brocode

What Guys Said 4

• That depends on your bro, of he's overprotective.. and if he thinks the friend has too much of a bad reputation. If the bro wouldn't mind then or wouldn't be weird.

• Sophomore? Freshman? What?

• Yes
    Why Not.

• In my opinion, if you love him, you can even date your own brother. So his friend is no big deal.

What Girls Said 2

• Your brother might be a bit weirded out at first, but since he likes the guy too (they're friends) he might approve? I don't think either of you need to ask permission but I think it would be nice if you could somehow let your brother know you're interested in his friend, like give him a heads up so he can get used to the idea.

• Your brother may beat him up. You know better what kinda brother he is like if he's protective or not.