Will any girl ever like me?

hey, a while ago I was really down for a long time. I'm not going to give u all the details about it. but basically I cut myself on my right arm. and now a have these big scars along it. will girls judge me/ not like me because of this (even if I don't tell them how I got my marks and they just see them)

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I did the same thing... So in my case it really would not matter... But for other girls... If they really wanted to be with you then that wouldn't be a problem... But if they are going to judge you for your past then you obviously don't need a girl like that... :)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly I don't care about looks a whole lot I like who the person is so some scars wouldn't bother me

• no its its ok to feel that way at your age, You will find a girl that will value and love you like crazy.

• I wouldn't judge u, if a girl really likes u then that shouldn't matter that u have scars on ur arm!

• Only stupid girls will do that, and you don't wanna date them anyway

• If it were me I wouldn't judge you. I would like you for your personality & not for your scars.

• ok, but what would they think of my scars anyway, whether it changes their opinions or not

• She's supposed to like you for you & not for your scar. She should appreciate you the way you are. It isn't your fault for hurting inside. She should be able. To see that

• If a girl likes you, she likes you. A scar wouldn't drastically change her mind.

What Guys Said 2

• If women are cautious about you, it's because they might be worried about getting involved with someone who has been so down that he hurt himself. However, I think you'll find that if you start to open yourself up to making your life better, then women will like you. It's not the scar that would make them cautious, it's the depression and self destructive behavior that will make them shy away from you.

So where do you stand now, my friend? I know you were down for a long time, but how are things now? What are you doing with your life?

• Things have been better. My girlfriend left me partly because of my issues. But I've been doing ok. I havnt cut in a while, I have been thinking about it but I haven't

• Well that's a very good start, now isn't it? What are you doing with your life, my friend? I know you're under 18, but what plans have you made? What would you like to see happen career wise? What would you like to see happen relationship wise?

• I guess all people would somehow judge in the first moment, however they still might like you.