Do you think that love comes when you least expect it?

I am 18 and I have never had a boyfriend. I am attractive and a nice person but it never workes out I guess. I feel hopless and I don't want to be alone, I need some human contact, I feel so lonely. People tell me to go out and search get guy friends, but it seems so hasty and dissapointing when there are no results and hitting on guys is out of character for me. Do you think that one day it will just come? Out of the blue?

Most Helpful Guy

• to achieve the best you have to wait... if a team has to win a world cup or an athlete has to win gold in olympic he has to wait five years to achieve what he dream of,,,,,,,,, just be yourself and be confident

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it will just happen, but the chances of meeting someone are probably higher if you meet new people. So i guess going out, going to parties etc. will probably help you. Otherwise you might want to socialize with guys at your job or school or whatever.
    I think people say it comes out of the blue because you're never really able to predict who you might end up with, so it might be someone new or someone you've known for years.

• hope not, because i don't expect it :-P

• I don't know what to expect when it comes to love. lol

What Girls Said 1

• Thats how my first love happened-- out of the blue. It was fate how we met; We met in a place we'd normally not be at. I was touring a college he currently goes to. Well I go there too now, but at the time I was just touring. We met at a campus chick fil a, and he'd normally never be there at the time we met because he has class-- but that day his class got cancelled. I'd of course normally wouldn't be there cause I didn't even attend the school and live 3 hours away. He was looking at me, I made the first move and ever since then we've been inseparable.

We recently broke up though, but who knows-- we may end up together again soon. We are both taking time to work out our issues.